Hunter I 20-04 SS Stainless Steel with 8 standard and 4 low-angle spray nozzles with 2 Wrenches
Manufacturer: Irritop GmbH Model: I-20-04SS-Tool Condition: New Code: I-1641, EAN: 4260488323152
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
AUTOMATIC ARC RETURN
This patented feature returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned. This ensures vandal protection in any environment.
The patented, non-strippable, vandal proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage.
PART- AND FULL-CIRCLE IN ONE MODEL
Patented non-reversing 360 for part- and full-circle in one model, from 50 to 360 degrees.
HEADED AND SLOTTED SET SCREW
Use a slotted screwdriver or the Hunter wrench for easier and simpler adjustments as needed.
FloStop closes the flow of water from individual sprinkler heads while the system is running. This is ideal for changing nozzles or turning off specific heads during maintenance and construction.
DRAIN CHECK VALVE (UP TO 3.0 M OF ELEVATION)
As air in the system piping can cause long-term damage to rotors and plumbing, the drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off. This saves water, reduces liability, and increases system life.
- Radius: 4.9 to 14.0 m
- Flow Rate: 0.07 to 3.23 m3/hr 1.2 to 53.8 l/min
- Recommended pressure range: 1.7 to 4.5 bar; 170 to 450 kPa
- Operating pressure range: 1.4 to 7 bar; 140 to 700 kPa
- Precipitation rates: 10 mm/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: Std = 25 degrees, Low angle = 13 degrees