Hunter PRO Spray with Mp Rotator 2000 360°
Manufacturer: Irritop GmbH Model: PRS04-MP-2000-360 Condition: New Code: I-1673, EAN:
Mp Rotator with Hunter PROS body.
The optimum pressure for the Mp Rotator is 2.8bar (~2.8Atm).
This PROS body is the simple Hunter body without the pressure regulator. It works perfectly when the water pressure is around 3 Atm.
If the water pressure is higher then you can choose the Hunter PROS PRS40 CV body which is pressure-regulated to 2.8 bar.
The MP Rotators are a great choice for new systems. MPs are also perfect for revitalizing older systems—a retrofit can solve both low pressure and poor coverage problems.
- True matched precipitation any arc or radius setting
- Radius can be reduced up to 25% on all models
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Double-pop feature keeps dirt and debris out of nozzle
- Removable filter screen prevents large objects from clogging nozzle
- Low precipitation rate
- Wind-resistant multi-stream technology
- Adjustable arc and radius
AUTOMATIC MATCHED PRECIPITATION
The MP Rotator® has the unique ability to control the amount of water flowing through the nozzle at various arc and radius settings, resulting in matched precipitation regardless of the nozzle setting.
The MP Rotator’s nozzle pops up from its protected position only after the riser is fully extended, providing superior defense against dirt and debris.
The various streams of the MP Rotator allow it to target all areas of the landscape evenly, yielding superior uniformity over traditional spray nozzles. Each stream targets specific areas to achieve higher efficiency and even coverage.
LOW PRECIPITATION RATE
Since the vast majority of soils have an infiltration rate of less than 25 mm/hr, irrigating at a low precipitation rate is essential to achieve efficiency.
- Recommended operating pressure: 2.8 bar; 280 kPa