Ø20mm PE pipe 50m
Manufacturer: Irritop GmbH Model: R-20-50 Condition: New Code: I-1108, EAN: 4260488322360
PE-LD pressure pipe is particularly suitable for irrigation systems in private gardens, as well as for professional applications. Due to its high stability, PE-LD pipe is suitable to be laid underground and thus to convey water invisibly. During production, some carbon black is added to the PE, which not only provides the characteristic black color, but also gives the pipe its high resistance to UV radiation. Thus, the pipe can also be laid overridden without any problems.
Robust and weather resistant
Since the pipe can be laid both above and below ground, it adapts perfectly to the individual needs of your garden irrigation. High-quality materials guarantee a long service life.
Easy installation due to high flexibility for a PE pipe
High resistance to UV radiation and insensitive to subsiding soils
Suitable for service water, up to 6 bar water pressure possible
Easy connection via 20mm clamp connector, PE plastic can also be welded
Various roll lengths, optionally 25, 50 and 100 meters
High resistance to acids, alkalis and salt solutions
- Operating pressure: 6.0 bar,
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.5-2.0 mm,
- material: polyethylene PE,
- can be laid above or below ground,
- resistant to UV rays, chemicals and fertilizers,
- good quality prevents the growth of roots into the drip pipe,
- for professional or agricultural use such as irrigation of terraces, gardens, urban gardens, greenhouses, orchards, lawns and hot water.