Hunter X2 401 indoor, WiFi Compatible (WAND module is optional)
Hersteller: Hunter Industries Model: X2-601E Condition: New Artikelnummer: IR948, EAN: 4260488322124
- X2 BENEFITS
- Number of stations: 4, 6, 8, or 14 (fixed models)
- Wi-Fi capable controller automatically managed by Hydrawise® software
- Backlit display provides optimal visibility in any light
- 3 flexible programs with 4 start times each and up to 6-hour run times
- QuickCheck™ provides simple diagnostics of faulty field wiring
- Hide Programs option shows 1 program and 1 start time for simplification
- Suspend irrigation up to 99 days during the off-season
- Short-circuit protection detects wiring faults and skips the station without system damage
- Easy Retrieve® memory backs up the full irrigation schedule
- Delay Between Stations for slow-closing valves or pump recharge
- Cycle and Soak prevents water waste and runoff in areas with elevation changes or tight soils
- Seasonal adjustment for quicker schedule adjustments without changing run times
- WI-FI MODULE BENEFITS
- Simple plug-in Wi-Fi option for any X2 controller model for online irrigation management
- Provides online irrigation management with controller status and faulty wiring alerts
- Standard programming allows for 3 independent programs with 6 start times per program and 24-hour maximum run times
- Copy and paste Hydrawise scheduling to any X2 controller for full schedule set up in seconds
- Use your smartphone as a manual remote when Wi-Fi is unavailable or the controller is hard to access
- Increase water savings by adding Hydrawise to your X2 controller
- Bluetooth Wi-Fi setup, Wi-Fi direct, or WPS push-button connection
WATERSENSE® SMART WATERING CONTROLLER BY ADDING WAND
By adding WAND Wi-Fi Module to your X2 controller, it connects to Hydrawise Predictive Watering™ allowing the system to adjust schedules based on forecasted temperature, rainfall probability, wind and humidity to provide the maximum water savings. Click here to learn more about Smart Controllers
EASY RETRIEVE® MEMORY
A manual back-up utility that stores complete controller scheduling and setup information in back-up memory. This allows the saved watering schedule to be restored at any time. This can be used to set a controller back to its initial settings after tampering or at the beginning of a new season.
PROGRAMMABLE RAIN DELAY
The Programmable Rain Delay feature incorporates a user specified number of days to keep the controller in the OFF mode, then allows for the system to automatically revert back to scheduled irrigation. This will prevent watering during an extended period of inclement weather, but will resume watering automatically without requiring a return visit to the controller. The controller displays the number of days remaining before watering resumes.
The QuickCheck feature makes field wiring issues easy to assess with the push of a button. QuickCheck displays an ERR message when a field wiring short is detected on a particular station number.
This feature offers protection against unreliable power, retaining current time, date, and program data.
AUTOMATIC SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION
Automatic short circuit protection is a feature found in all Hunter AC powered controllers. This feature automatically detects electrical faults, which are typically caused by wiring issues. Only affected stations are skipped, allowing all other stations to water normally as programmed. There are no fuses to blow or internal circuit breakers to trip, so complete irrigation system shutdown is avoided.
SEASONAL ADJUSTMENT: GLOBAL
This feature allows for quick adjustments to irrigation run times through a percentage scale. During peak season, set the seasonal adjustment to 100%. If weather conditions require less water, enter the appropriate percentage value (i.e. 50%) to cut down irrigation run times without the need to adjust each station in the program. The Global provides Seasonal Adjustment percentage to all station Run Times on all of the controller's Programs.
DELAY BETWEEN STATIONS
Users can program a delay between stations as the controller advances from one station to the next. This delay can range from a few seconds (to permit slow-closing valves additional time to close) to a much longer period of time (to allow pressure tanks time to recharge), based on user requirements.
The ability to specify which program will be shut down in response to a specific sensor alarm. This allows programs unaffected by the sensor to continue automatic operations.
Height: 23 cm
Width: 19 cm
Depth: 10 cm
WAND Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Module (Optional)
Height: 2 cm
Width: 5 cm
Depth: 5 cm
- Transformer input: 230 VAC
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- P/MV output (24 VAC): 0.28 A
- Sensor inputs: 1
- Approvals (controller): Plastic IP44, UL, cUL, FCC, CE, RCM
- Approvals (module): Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, CE, UL, RCM, FCC