Hersteller: Hunter Industries Model: PROS-04-PRS40-CV Condition: New Artikelnummer: IR839, EAN: 4260488322087
Regulated at 2.8 bar the Pro-Spray PRS40 ensures the optimum output pressure to achieve maximum efficiency. It is recommended for both residential and commercial applications.
CO-MOLDED WIPER SEAL
The industry’s most rugged wiper seal is co-molded from two types of chemical and chlorine-resistant materials. This pressure activated, multi-function wiper seal reduces flow-by, operates at low pressures, and allows more sprinkler heads to be installed on the same zone. Its innovative design prevents debris from entering the seal when the riser is retracted, reducing riser stick-ups.
INDUSTRYʼS STRONGEST SPRAY BODY
The Pro-Spray line incorporates a heavy-duty ribbed body and durable cap engineered to withstand the harshest environments, including the rigors of foot traffic and the abuses of heavy machinery. In addition, the buttress thread design provides superior strength in cap-to-body gripping capacity helping the head to withstand high inlet surge pressures.
The strongest retraction spring for positive retraction under any condition.
In the event of a missing nozzle, FloGuard technology reduces the flow of water from the riser to a 1.9 l/min (3 m tall) indicator stream, eliminating water waste and preventing landscape erosion while providing a visual indicator for repair.
- Industry’s strongest spray body for years of reliable performance
- Pressure-regulated to 2.8 bar; 280 kPa for the MP Rotator Grey cap for easy field identification
- Co-moulded wiper seal made from chemical- and chlorine-resistant materials
- Innovative seal design prevents cap-to-body leaks, even with a loose cap
- FloGuard technology option eliminates water waste in the event of a missing nozzle
- Directional flush plug design for cleaner installation
- Interchangeable components for easier servicing, retrofits, and upgrades Heavy-duty spring for consistent riser retraction
- Check valve comes standard (4.3 m of elevation)